USA – Santa Fe, New Mexico
Rosy is an inspirational artist, author, teacher and ordained spiritual counselor with a Masters in Expressive Arts Therapy, a Doctorate in Intuitive Listening & the Creative Arts, and a deep love of the Gene Keys and Human Design. Her deepest intention is to provide empowering tools and courses for people to awaken their Inner Wisdom Keeper and bloom into their authentic selves.
With this in mind, Rosy has created the 64 Faces of Awakening, The Wisdom Keepers Oracle Deck, The Wisdom Keepers Inner Guidebook, The 64 Faces of Awakening Coloring Book, The Designed to Blossom Creative Workbook & Foundational Course in Human Design, The Designed to Blossom Resource Book, Walking a Fine Line: How to Be a Professional Wisdom Keeper in the Healing Arts, A Tale of Serendipity, and various Global Outreach projects, to embrace compassion and reflect essential healing archetypes that lie at the foundation of our universe.
Rosy’s artwork has graced public shows and private collections in the U.S. and Europe, and she looks forward to finding even more environments for the 64 Faces of Awakening to work their loving magic. Currently focusing on art, writing and teaching, she lives with her Danish husband and daughter in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
ROSY WOULD LOVE TO SERVE THE GENE KEYS COMMUNITY OVER TIME, BY:
* Co-developing The Dream Arc with Richard Rudd
* Continuing to offer and develop ‘The Wisdom Keepers Oracle Deck, Books and Courses’ as supplemental and diversity-embracing tools for Gene Keys enthusiasts and Global Ambassadors
* Sharing material from ‘Walking a Fine Line: How to be a Professional Wisdom Keeper in the Healing Arts’ in ways that feel supportive of Ambassadors, the Gene Keys mission and community members (Rosy knows what it takes to ready even the most willing and well-intentioned people for the task of supporting others, and working through the inevitable projections, interpersonal conflicts and wounds that arise when people come together in service of emotional/spiritual transformation. She would love for Walking a Fine Line to support Ambassadors as they come into their unique ways of holding and working professionally with the Gene Keys.)
* Letting people know about the Designed to Blossom Course and Resource Book (a creative, psychologically grounded and Gene Keys-friendly approach to Human Design)
* Bringing attention to ‘Universal Love Alliance’ in Uganda, a heart-opening human rights organization that Rosy would love to connect with the Gene Keys Grail. (For Rosy, ULA’s mission is totally aligned with the Gene Keys, and any funds sent their way would be going towards creating the kind of world we’re all longing for. Rosy’s daughter Maya has begun to form a Universal Love Youth Ambassador movement, and Rosy would be thrilled if over time we could find ways to involve some of our Gene Keys community’s children, teens and young adults in this good work.)
- — Online Courses for Wisdom Seekers and Professional Wisdom KeepersDeck/Books:— The Wisdom Keepers Oracle Deck and Inner Guidebook
— The 64 Faces of Awakening Coloring Book
— The Designed to Blossom Course in Human Design and Resource Book
— Walking a Fine Line: How to Be a Professional Wisdom Keepers in the Healing Arts
— A Tale of SerendipityArt:
— The Wisdom Keepers are currently available as art prints, soft blankets and pillows