Gene Keys is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gene Keys may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2019.
Triple Flame App – Data not linked to you
The Triple Flame app may collect some data for analytics, app testing, crash-logging (henceforth referred to as ‘crashlytics’), and core app functionality. This data is not linked to you, and is anonymously submitted.
Submitted data pertaining to the correct working of the “live counter” feature within the app consists of the following fields:
- pause start date (ISO GMT)
- pause end date (ISO GMT)
- pause length
- anonymous id (to count unique number of people)
- pause timezone
Submitted data pertaining to app analytics are anonymous and not linked to you, nor your device. Anonymous data gathering is enabled by default, and can be disabled in the settings of the app. Disabling anonymous data gathering also disables all services related to anonymous data analytics, including the aforementioned “live counter” feature of the app.
Gene Keys gathers anonymous app data to know what resources (like text, videos, audio files) app users listen to and read, allowing Gene Keys to optimize app content, such that it maximises value to the community and purpose of the app. Gathered data is also used to measure conversion rates, user journey mapping, and infrastructure management. In the name of transparency, anonymous app event types are listed which may be gathered during app operation:
- Pause audio listen
- Resource view & call-to-action view
- Schedule setting
- Chosen notification sound
- App credit page visit
- App support page visit
- Coarse Approximate Location when pausing
Genekeys.com – Data linked to you
When you subscribe to email lists or purchase a product on our website, we may collect the following information:
- your name and / or nick-name
- contact information including email address and mailing address
- demographic information such as location, postcode / zipcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails (if you have given us your email address or bought a product from us) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- You always have the right to opt-out of receiving these emails.
- You always have the right to delete your account and request for information from your account to be removed from our records.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Where we provide a link to another website or platform that includes a ‘Donate’ button, please note that we are not able to verify the authenticity of the platform nor endorse the recipient. You need to do your own due diligence before you make a decision to donate.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when using the Hologenetic Profile, you do not have to put in your real name. You can use a made up name or nick-name. We do not hold any of your birth details on any of our servers. We only store the Gene Keys numbers for each sphere if you have saved a Profile from within the Golden Path Program.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Gene Keys Ltd, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, BH16 6FA, UK.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.