Connecting with the Community
On Genekeys.com, you can connect in with a growing global community of individuals and groups exploring the Gene Keys Teachings in their own life. This contemplative community is akin to a circle of friends. In all of our online and in-person connection, we encourage everyone to practice the Gene Keys Approach and its associated values and practices for group interaction.
Ways to Connect with the Community
- Open Calls: Free community calls hosted in various languages, as a safe and welcoming environment for newcomers and long time voyagers to connect online.
- Clubhouse: Free drop-in audio conversations on the new social app. Join in on Gene Keys conversations every week!
- The Delta: Groups of 7 people dance through a series of 7 Gene Keys over the course of 7 weeks, in a luminous game of collective transformation.
- Ambassador Directory: Search through the network of the Gene Keys Ambassador Circle to find online and in-person sessions and events all around the globe. Ambassadors are long time voyagers of these teachings, whose role is to host the wisdom of the Gene Keys Transmission.
- Online Learning Forums: Students can communicate with one another through online messaging, activity feed, and member directory of genekeys.com (currently only available to virtual retreats)
- Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter: Stay in tune with announcements for the latest live events and free resources.
We hope you enjoy your journey into the Gene Keys Teachings…