- Please respect each other in word & action
- Hold in confidence what is shared
- Avoid giving unsolicited advice
- Avoid posting marketing or promotional materials to outside events or services, except in designated threads or forums
- Share from your personal feelings/experience only
- Please keep your forum discussions specific to the Gene Keys retreat you are currently participating in
- Observe feeling/emotions that may arise as opportunities for contemplation and expansion.
The Gene Keys Approach
A path of gentle transformation
The Gene Keys Approach invites us to develop our humility through embodying the four qualities that lie at the heart of the Gene Keys. Please consider these values as you navigate the Gene Keys Teachings.
- Contemplation – taking full responsibility for one’s inner state, using everyday challenges for growth and transformation.
- Inquiry – asking the profound introspective questions, inviting wisdom to come from within. Cultivating a state of calm presence in all situations.
- Gentleness – nurturing a kind and gracious approach towards self and others. Encouraging a spirit of unwinding and un-learning, versus striving and fixing.
- Patience – cultivating compassion, honesty and curiosity with an inherent trust in the underlying process.
The teachings on genekeys.com are a personal journey of self-exploration that should not be entered into lightly. Your participation in this programme is your acceptance that we do not provide any type of psychological, therapeutic support or other professional advice. You are fully responsible for your own wellbeing, choices and actions.