The Gene Keys Approach
A path of gentle transformation
The Gene Keys Approach invites us to develop our humility through embodying the four qualities that lie at the heart of the Gene Keys. Please consider these values as you navigate the Gene Keys Teachings.
- Contemplation – taking full responsibility for one’s inner state, using everyday challenges for growth and transformation.
- Inquiry – asking the profound introspective questions, inviting wisdom to come from within. Cultivating a state of calm presence in all situations.
- Gentleness – nurturing a kind and gracious approach towards self and others. Encouraging a spirit of unwinding and un-learning, versus striving and fixing.
- Patience – cultivating compassion, honesty and curiosity with an inherent trust in the underlying process.
This programme is a personal journey of self-exploration that should not be entered into lightly. Your participation in this programme is your acceptance that we do not provide any type of psychological, therapeutic support or other professional advice. You are fully responsible for your own wellbeing, choices and actions.
Single Account Use
The Gene Keys is an amazing gift to share with friends and family. However, the virtual retreats and eCourses on genekeys.com are designed specifically for YOU. Your account is connected to your unique Gene Keys profile, your social messaging and activity functions, and your own personal online notes journal.
All participants are asked to purchase their own copy of the online courses, and create their own separate unique logins. Only single use accounts will be eligible for future event pre-requisites, or other programme discounts and opportunities.
If you would like to purchase an online course for a friend or family member, you can use this product and send them a voucher code.
At the heart of the Gene Keys is the vision of syntropy, generosity, and service. We can offer scholarships and bursaries to those in financial need. Please visit our Scholarships page to learn more.
Thank you for respecting the dedicated work that went into these teachings, and refrain from publicly posting or sharing private course materials without consent.
Forum & Live Event Guidelines
If you participate in a forum, chat room, or live event, we ask you for your agreement to these Values:
- Please respect each other in word & action
- Hold in confidence what is shared
- Avoid giving unsolicited advice
- Avoid posting marketing or promotional materials to outside events or services, except in designated areas
- Share from your personal feelings/experience only
- Please keep your discussions specific to the Gene Keys retreat you are currently participating in
- Observe feeling/emotions that may arise as opportunities for contemplation and expansion.
The Role of our Hosts
The primary purpose of our Hosts is to model the Gene Keys Approach. Hosts foster a culture of friendship and warmth, inspire self-inquiry and listen with humility and respect to the issues and questions that may arise in the group. Whilst our Hosts will do their utmost to support the whole group journey from a place of compassion, they are not able to provide any form of therapeutic support.