Add / Edit your Name
- Click your name in top right hand corner from drop down menu to visit your Social Profile
- Click “Edit Profile” button
- Make your edits and click “Save Changes”
Add / Change your Photo
- Click on the “edit icon”, a circular button on either Profile photo or Cover image
- If you are changing to a new photo – it is recommended to delete an old photo first before uploading your new photo
My Photo isn’t changing when I upload a new one?
Delete your old photo and wait 60 seconds before uploading a new one
- Click on the “edit icon”, a circular button on either Profile photo or Cover image, or via the “edit profile” page
- If you are changing to a new photo – you will need to delete your old profile photo and pause for 60 seconds. Then when you visit your profile page it will have returned to a gray “Default” image. You may now upload a new photo.
- Though a little silly, this 60 second pause can be a great time to savor the present moment as you switch between photos.
- This bug is due to a security protocol our site uses to protect from data loss. We are looking to improve this feature in the future, so that you may more easily switch photos.
How to Delete old Photo
- Go to the “Delete” tab and click the red button “Delete my Profile Photo”
- Wait for 60 seconds (consider taking a deep breath and relaxing into the moment)
- Click “View my Profile” or refresh the page to see your photo is replaced with the gray default icon
- You may now upload a new photo
Using the Crop Photo Tool
When you upload a profile photo, you can use the light grey box called the “Crop Tool” to decide what area of your photo will be used.
Click and drag the corners of the crop tool to expand the visible area of your profile photo. The Profile Photo makes a Square / Circle of your photo, so you will be limited by the maximum width of the original photo you have chosen.
Click in the Center of the crop tool to move it around, and select what area of the photo you would like to highlight