Check your current Online Retreat Dashboard for links to the private Group Forum!
How to use Community Features: https://genekeys.com/replay/how-to-use-community-features/
About Community Calls: https://genekeys.com/replay/about-community-calls/
Once your virtual retreat begins, you will be introduced to your Retreat Group – a private forum where you can share in communal contemplation with others on the journey with you. Inside each group you will see a series of “Tabs” you can use to select a particular group function.
- Members tab gives you a directory to request to connect and private message one another
- Feed tab gives an activity feed of the latest posts inside the group
- Discussions tab is a series of forums you can use to discuss your Gene Keys contemplations with one another
- Click Subscribe to a forum or thread to get email notifications of new replies
- Click Favorite using the star icon on any discussion thread to get “Bell Notifications” of replies to your chosen topic
Retreat Member Directory
Inside your Retreat Group you will also see a Member Directory of all retreat participants. You may send a “connection request” to any one else in the retreat. Please keep in mind, the other user must accept your request before you will be able to send Private Messages to one another. If you prefer not to connect with others in the retreat, simply turn off your email notifications for Connection Requests in your Account Settings. Read more about connection requests & private messages
Live Community Calls
Each month, you will also have the opportunity to join live Community Calls via Zoom breakout rooms. This is a powerful way to meet others in the retreat, and share your insights and breakthroughs in online video calls. Check out the Live Events Calendar for a full schedule of community calls during the retreat.
You can also explore weekly Open Calls, held by Gene Keys Ambassadors. Please note that these calls are open to the public, and include people who are brand new to the Gene Keys.